Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tornado Season

 I usually post about music on Wednesdays, but not today. Today I will be sharing a movie clip from Twister. The film came out in the late 90s and was my favorite from the first time I saw it. Today, across the Midwest we are expecting strong storms. Some producing tornado's, which has the storm chasers excited. Now, I want to say that just because they chase does not mean they want anyone to be in harms way. The first priority is to inform others. Then to track the storm and let others know where it is headed. Most times the storm chasers are first on the scenes of damaged areas, and are the first to help. Today, is the first potential outbreak for severe storms across a wide region. In light of the storms, the movie Twister always helped me be prepared. I am sharing with you my love for mother nature at her finest or at angriest, how you look at it.

If you live in any of the areas that are under this watch for the next couple of days, please take caution. Most people believe it will not happen in there town, or it will not happen to them. That just isn't true. Be alert, stay warned, and by all means if you chase PLEASE follow the right paths to chasing. Never get up close, never drive into one, and never think that it won't happen in your area.

Now, onto the video clip. I hope you get a giggle out of this, and I also hope that you see Mother Nature for all her glory. 

No comments: