Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Jealousy

  We all know the word, we all know that there is a part in us that has this problem.. Jealousy. One little word that seems to cause so much grief for so many. Jealousy makes people act and do crazy things! It can cause friends to not be friends anymore, it can cause people to fight, and at the farthest corner it can actually cause people physical harm. My question is why do we get jealous? Someone has something you want? Someone has something you thought you deserved, but you didn't it? It's what we do when we are faced with this problem. Often people lash out and make drastic moves when they are jealous. I know for a fact that I have at times, but then I move on from it. Some people don't have a jealous bone in their body. They could care less. People are often heartless too, but we aren't talking about those people today. Jealousy. I almost hate the word. It seems to cause so many problems, when all you wanted was to live your life.

In life we have to make daily decisions on what we are doing. When we give into jealousy it takes control of us. I am hoping that if you are a jealous person, that you find a happy medium for yourself. I know I work on myself every day. Always trying to be better than I was the day before. I think that's all we can do, you know? Just be the best person we can be. I hope that if your reading this, and you have a jealousy issue with someone just let it go.. at one point it will eat away your soul.

-Dee King-

No comments: