Thursday, September 18, 2014

Not sure..

Hi all.. I feel like I have been locked away for a while, trying to work very hard on projects I have coming soon. I thought I would share one of the big ones with you all.

Charming Selene will soon be available on paperback! (Yepee!!) With a brand new cover! I am so thrilled to actually see my work in print.. I can't imagine how it will be the day I hold the book.

Second I am writing again, and all of that will be revealed too. I won't say if it's the second to the Charming Series, but I do have a date for that also.

Third, life gets in the way sometimes. I often find that as I write my worries disappear for a moment, but then back in reality, I am stuck in a hard place. I find it harder to write some days when I feel like walls are closing in on me.

I recently finished a book series I was reading, and I am almost done with another book that I had promised to read. I will let you know about that too on my next blog post. I also am working on new playlist music. It's one of my favorite things about writing, is the music I love. I have found writing this new book, (oops) that I have listened to a little heavier music than I am use to. I hope to have all of these things ready to go for you all very soon. In October I will reveal everything.. I am excited to always share with you all first!

Peace, Love, and all that Jazz, -Dee King-

No comments: