Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Welcome back

 Hello there, I thought I would write today on my blog that got all this started. I miss you, so this post is for you, my readers. I would like to catch you up on all my latest news.... Let's begin shall we?
 Okay, let's see, the book is finished! I am in the process of editing the book as we speak, and my first reader is reading my book. It's exciting to see and hear how other's like your work. Of course, not everyone is going to like it, let's be reasonable here. Also, people are going to be cruel. I am prepared for that also! 
 Let's talk about the book for a moment.. I added quite a bit as I have been editing. I was not wanting to add certain parts, so that  I could add those into the second book of the series, but I had feedback asking questions about character's. I gave in.. What? You may have done that too? I will tell you, there is some romance, a murder, a choice, and learning to cope with life as it is thrown Selene's way. (Main character) If you are a female this book will probably be more for you, although I have heard some guy's may like it, but if we are being serious, I am not sure I know too many guy's who read romance novels. IF you are one of them, Thank you!! 
 I only have one song for this post..
 City of Angels- by 30 seconds to Mars (Jared Leto) has an awesome voice! Check them out!
 I will also try to keep up with this blog, as much as I do my other! See you all soon!
 Dee King

No comments: