Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tame the dragon

That phrase about "taming your inner dragons" exactly what does that mean? Does it mean conquer your fears? Does it mean listen to your inner voice? I do not know what it means to everyone, but for me this would be about overcoming my fears. As my book is getting ready to be published, all of my fears are front and center. 

When I started this venture, I honestly thought I would never have the courage to go through with it. I knew I would finish the book, but I figured that I would never tell anyone. Then it started to become where I wanted to share the story with other's just to see what they thought. Next thing you know, here I am, writing two blogs, running multiple social media outlet's, and enjoying every minute of it. I will be facing the big FEAR very very soon! Once the book is published, that's all FOLKS! It will be out for the entire world to read.. I, of course, am my own worst critic. I feel that I should be, nothing is perfect. I have yet to find that one perfect thing.. so mine will be no different. 

My question today is Have you faced your FEARS? If not? Let's do this together, shall we?!
DK

No comments: