Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Is it worth it?

Where the heck do I begin today?
This week we have a lot going on with the books. It's crazy pressure time for me. We have a whole overhaul on all the pages I have. That alone is enough to drive a person into the crazy house, but we shall see how this plays out. When you think of all the things that you have to do as an author it can be very overwhelming. Let alone what you have to do just to keep your normal life on track. That's kind of the fun of all this. Stress isn't fun, but seeing people liking your books, your thoughts, well that alone is worth all this. Isn't that why I started this in the first place? To reach people? To try to tell stories that left you uplifted or wanting more?
(Again, I try to remind myself of why I do this daily..) 
There's going to be days that you fight yourself for what to do with all of this, and there will be days where you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Today, hopefully, there is a light at the end of this long ass tunnel.
This seems to be all I have for today.. Looking forward to sharing more with you very soon!
Peace, Love, and all that Jazz- Dee

No comments: