Friday, February 26, 2016

It's coming...


I swear this book and this series is going to drive me crazy! It's coming! I swear that this book is gonna be the one that drives me right into the crazy house. The book was supposed to be published this month and that's just not gonna happen. We are trying very hard to make sure that this book, this time is going as well as I possibly can. I know that it's not when I said it would be, but I didn't see there would be issues. But, of course there were issues.. It's me. Haha.. Story of my life.. 

But I promise the book is coming, and I truly hope that it will have been worth the wait. I have heard that it might be.. So that gives me hope. I will also blog more this coming week, but with the deadline breathing down my neck .. Well, that's making it a bit harder. Hopefully, when all said and done this book and this series will be something I can be proud of. Enjoy your weekend my friends.

Peace, Love, and all that Jazz- Dee 

No comments: