Wednesday, May 13, 2015

It's Playlist Day!

 Hey, Hey, Hey! How you guys doing? We are almost to that beloved day. Friday. Yes, yes. The weekend! I know I am pretty excited about this. I have a little something up my sleeve, and truly hoping it all works out. As soon as I know if everything is all good, I will tell you! BUT we all know we came here today to see what music I was going to share today. Unfortunately, I haven't found any new Indie bands to share with you all. I still love the ones who have shared with me, and who I have promoted. so, don't forget about those guys. They have some kick a** tunes!

For today, I thought since I do write romance novels, maybe I should share some of the fun parts of the books. Not so sad, or depressing, but some of the times where you find love in the oddest of places. We all have good days with the ones we love. Of course, we have the bad, but we all have the good, and those replace the bad moments most of the time.

For today, I am going to share some songs from Enchanted Legacy, and from the new playlist for Charmed Destiny. They are more upbeat, and kind of make you happy. Let's jump in, shall we..

Sugar, by Maroon 5.. That song is just a good song about kissing. I mean, let's be real.. Everyone wants to be kissed every once and a while. Maybe not by a stranger, but for sure someone we love.

Geronimo by Sheppard is a great upbeat song. I find it to bring up the spirits if you are down.

Heros by Alesso featuring Tove Lo.. It just reminds me of a beautiful love song.. About people becoming hero's. You can be a hero. Just be yourself, and that alone will make you a hero in my eyes. This song fits in perfect for Charmed Destiny.

That's all I have for this installment of Playlist Wednesday. I shall see ya on the flip side my friends.

P.S. Look forward to the upcoming news!!   -Dee King-

No comments: