Monday, December 29, 2014

Starry Nights..



Welcome to my blog. This image is brought to you by myself. Haha. No, this is not a foolish attempt to get you to read my upcoming book. This is just for you to see what can happen on a cold star lite night. Sometimes, we need to be reminded of the simple things in life. Let's kick off this upcoming year with a bang. Starting the beginning of the NEW Year, I will begin to share with all of you all the new things I have been doing. This is going to be one heck of a year. Let's ring in the new year on a positive note. That's my plan. I will share new tunes with all of you, even more Indie music groups, and the start of the playlist. Let's do this.. Shall we? 

                    Hope you have had a great holiday, and hopefully a safe and fun New Years!
                                                      Dee King 

No comments: